[CS-FSLUG] C , V106, I 14 - Dead Birds

Georges Rodier georges.rodier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:26:28 CST 2012

First off, the report on which I am commenting is clearly set in
Halifax, MA, NOT in Halifax, NS. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax,_Massachusetts I just knew there
had to be such a place for the accent to ring true.

Now, taken from newspaper clippings we receive from an old friend in
Illinois here is a true dead bird story.

        In December 2001, a rain of well-singed duck carcasses fell on
        Hot
        Springs, Arkansas. A flock had been struck by lightning and
        killed. "It was like tennis shoes falling out of the sky",
        observed a local
        resident, "and then we realized they were ducks."

Random Kinds of Factness Erin Barrett & Jack Mingo

You want dead birds, I've given you dead birds.

Georges