[CS-FSLUG] vcard format? Where can I get simple but thourough info.

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Sat Sep 10 13:47:12 CDT 2011

Another near-requisite that I have is: I need to be able to display all
the fields of any given entry on one page. (if it's necessary to page
down, or to expand a large field, that's OK,) I tried with sql before, and
got it to display in 'spreadsheet' fashion, but couldn't get it to bring
it all together. Maybe I just don't know how. Is that possible with
sqlite?
To display everything in an html style would be fine.
Dave