[CS-FSLUG] OT: Goes along with 1 of our discussions.

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Thu Oct 20 01:22:59 CDT 2011

If children are born again into the family of God they are not only
equipped for evangelism, but are much better at the basics of it than
those who have "matured".  (read "lost their first love".  But the point
here is that true evangelism done right is what happens when "the love of
Christ constraineth us". Many a child has won another child to Christ
without any of the legalistic push to do so from any other authority.
Sharing the love of Christ is completely natural for a newborn in Christ.
We ought, I say, neither to demand it or inhibit it in our children.

Dave McM