[CS-FSLUG] More on the NAR

Mark Clayton clayton256 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:48:59 CDT 2011

I find all this both intellectually interesting and personally sad. I had a
bunch of friends that are being influenced by some people that teach very
similar things to what I read the NAR and others teach (but no one will
actually admit it). It's been a huge burden on me for a couple of years. My
friends won't talk to me anymore because "I don't get the truth". Also there
are two couples that were in my bible studies that have kids sucked into
this movement. It's so hard to talk sense because they're response is that
"I'd see it is true if I only had more of the spirit." I just want to tell
them that it is from a spirit, just not the one they think it is. Anyhow, I
pray for these people often and feel that's the best I can do right now.

Thanks,
Mark
--
claytoncapers.blogspot.com