[CS-FSLUG] OT: Goes along with 1 of our discussions.

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Wed Oct 19 11:38:48 CDT 2011

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:34:18 -0500, <davidm at hisfeet.net> wrote:

> In fact even the least educated among caring parents is better equipped
> to teach than "professional" teachers who have imbibed the lies that are
> taught in the "teacher factories" these public school teachers came from.

I had the teaching degree and certifications, etc. Worked in public
schools for some five or six years. Hated it. Loved the kids, but hated
the system. Never mind my own talents or lack thereof; too many really
talented teachers were chewed up and spat out because they dared to use
those talents. The system is designed to exclude talent and promote those
who teach by the learning the methods.

--
Ed Hurst
--------