[CS-FSLUG] OT: Goes along with 1 of our discussions.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Oct 19 11:07:16 CDT 2011

On 10/18/2011 11:51 PM, dcolburn at bibleseven.com wrote:
> Contrasting the incorrect with the correct is an important element
> of education.
>
> BTW:  Many home schoolers are not Christian.

True.

>>  On 10/18/2011 09:56 PM, dcolburn at bibleseven.com wrote:
>> > The key is that you may shape the pace and style of teaching to
>> > match your child, you have much better awareness of what are the
>> > influences upon them, and - of course - you can integrate the
>> > Biblical faith.
>>
>>  Yes, but also to instruct in what the state says is correct, along
>>  WITH the Biblical correct information, and reinforce it at home!

Yes, it is important in education, and unfortunately, IF students get it
in public education, it's most often a distorted (read that lied about)
opposing view to the PC state position.

Fred

--
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it
tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown