[CS-FSLUG] OT: Mormon bishop's daughter spills Romney's 'secrets' ...

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Oct 13 23:40:47 CDT 2011

I've long held that Mormons AREN'T Christians, even though some I've
talked to have the correct verbiage to make you think they're on the
same page as the rest of us. I think it's important for all Americans to
read this article and understand who Romney really is.

Fred

Regarding the plan of salvation
<http://newsroom.lds.org/article/plan-of-salvation>, the LDS church
states, "The mortal existence is seen in the context of a great sweep of
history, from a pre-Earth life where the spirits of all mankind lived
with Heavenly Father to a future life in His presence where continued
growth, learning and improving will take place."

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=354721

--
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it
tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown