[CS-FSLUG] OT: PC(USA) okay with 'gay' clergy

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sat May 14 16:44:42 CDT 2011

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> There are many unsaved who love people well. I can't help but use an example
> of Rick Warren and his "touchy feely" don't mention specific sins, in fact
> even in general too many times or the collection plate won't be full
> theology....among other theology wrongs. But, they love people well. :-$

Curious how one defines this "love"... Being "nice" to them? Talking
kindly? What if, and when friendship with the world is enmity with
God? And that those who befriend the world are enemies of God? What,
then, of this kind of love? It seems that this word "love" is thrown
about a lot these days, by people who do not truly know what it is.
(or worse, who have manipulated it to their own ends...)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland