[CS-FSLUG] Disc copier or computer and program needed

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Fri May 13 09:56:58 CDT 2011

Most of the duplicators that I am finding on the net now are using Sata
hard drives (up to 500GB), but ide burners.  I haven't gotten answers to
one very important question about the HDD: will those controllers manage a
2TB hard drive?  The other question, about the ide burners is (right now)
not too big a problem, but I want this thing to last several years.  How
long are those ide drives going to be available?  They already (usually )
cost more than the Sata burners.

Dave