[CS-FSLUG] set awarning when finished?

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Sat Jun 18 10:54:14 CDT 2011

Looks interesting.  Probably got me going down a profitable trail.  Thanks
Beep doesn't do anything (not even give me an error) on my computer. Maybe
it needs to be taught to use the normal audio output.

inotifywait seems like alikely prospect. I'd like to get it to play an mp3
file after finishing another bash command. I'll explore further.
Dave