[CS-FSLUG] Samba Server folder shows empty

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Tue Jan 25 09:11:02 CST 2011

Trying to understand what happened here. I set up Samba on my RHEL 6
server. It worked fine. The Windows clients could browser the folder and
use the printer.

I have no idea what changed, but today the folder shows up empty on the
Windows client. It's not empty on the server, but the client can't see
anything.

Any ideas how I would diagnose this? My search engine efforts indicated
a couple of ideas, but nothing made any difference.

Ed Hurst
--------
Open for Business - http://ofb.biz/
Kiln of the Soul - http://soulkiln.org/