[CS-FSLUG] OT: Something to Consider

Chad Fluegge chadfluegge at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:37:13 CST 2011

Not to mention the fact that, from what I could find via google, this is
nothing more than a hoax...

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Ed Hurst <ehurst at soulkiln.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Jan 2011, davidm at hisfeet.net wrote:
>
>  I don't understand the politics of this, but I would ask, ED, unacceptable
>> to whom, and on what grounds? I have vissited Spain, and especialy the
>> Southern part of it.  I read the news, and what this Spanish writer has
>> said rings true.
>>

> Unacceptable to our host, Tim Butler, along with a significant portion
> of our list members. Grounds would be racism, in the sense of "Jews
> good, Muslims bad." We lost one active member after that post. This
> wasn't quite so bad as the last post we discussed a few months back, but
> bad enough.
>

> Ed Hurst
> --------
> Open for Business - http://ofb.biz/
> Kiln of the Soul - http://soulkiln.org/
> blog - http://soulkiln.blogspot.com/

Chad, Jess & Lil' Sam Fluegge
Psalms 61:5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the
heritage of those that fear thy name.
Ezra 7:10 For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and
to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.