[CS-FSLUG] OT: Something to Consider

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Tue Jan 4 13:23:06 CST 2011

On Tue, 4 Jan 2011, davidm at hisfeet.net wrote:

> I don't understand the politics of this, but I would ask, ED, unacceptable
> to whom, and on what grounds? I have vissited Spain, and especialy the
> Southern part of it.  I read the news, and what this Spanish writer has
> said rings true.

Unacceptable to our host, Tim Butler, along with a significant portion
of our list members. Grounds would be racism, in the sense of "Jews
good, Muslims bad." We lost one active member after that post. This
wasn't quite so bad as the last post we discussed a few months back, but
bad enough.

Ed Hurst
--------
Open for Business - http://ofb.biz/