[CS-FSLUG] Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun May 30 11:56:57 CDT 2010

Type it into Google and start reading!
Pretty interesting. Then type it into www.snopes.com
<http://www.snopes.com>
and see what they say about it. We are surrendering from within! The boy is
leading us right down the path to total control!

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations
conquered through
jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for
tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered
remnants to Islam.

The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia
Muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted
from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the
penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be
"gambling", "risk-taking" and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims
are specifically granted exemption based on this. How convenient. So
I, Ann Barnhardt, a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed
against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even
accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I
refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis
Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health
needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims
will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. Period! This is Dhimmitude.

Dhimmitude serves two purposes: it enriches the Muslim masters
AND serves to drive conversions to Islam. In this case, the incentive
to convert to Islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities
as well as the godless Generation X, Y and Z types who have no moral
anchor. If you don't believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem
whatsoever to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver.

I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately
important and people need
to know about it - quickly

The BACKLASH IS NOW!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST

--
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it
tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown