[CS-FSLUG] Chrome to "Integrate" Flash

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Wed Mar 31 12:53:07 CDT 2010

On Wednesday 31 March 2010 07:20:34 Frank Bax wrote:
> Fred A. Miller wrote:
> > http://blog.chromium.org/2010/03/bringing-improved-support-for-adobe.html
> >
> > This is big news, especially for the Linux world.
>
> I disagree.  There is no mention of source.  If this is a binary blob;
> it is a step backward, not forward.

I think that Fred is just quoting the article, not expressing his point of
view. However, I agree with you, Frank. This is NOT good news. Flash is the
scourge of the Web and this is definitely a step backward, in my opinion.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sanchez, B. Th.
Traductor Público Inglés-Español

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam

Eduardo Sanchez, B. Th.
Traductor Público Inglés-Español
http://shadow.sombragris.org
 Waste not your Hour, nor in the vain pursuit
 Of This and That endeavor and dispute;
   Better be jocund with the fruitful Grape
 Than sadden after none, or bitter, Fruit.

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam