[CS-FSLUG] Evangelists claim Noah's Ark found - WND

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Apr 29 00:15:08 CDT 2010

On 04/28/2010 10:01 AM, Jon Glass wrote:
> Yeah I saw that but allow me to share my own thoughts on the ark as
> food for thought.
>
> When Noah and his family came off the ark how much wood do you think
> was available to them for burning or for building? Think of the burnt
> sacrifice that God approved of with the sign of the rainbow. Just how
> likely is it that that huge ressource of wood would be alllowed to
> remain there and rot on the mountain side? Probably nonexistant.
> Something to think about when you hear or read reports like this.:-)

That's an assumption, one that may have some merit. However, I think
it as safe to assume that they wouldn't have staying on the mtn. for
very long....not at that elevation anyway. So, it is just as safe an
assumption that they would have burned very little of it, if any.

Fred

--
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people,
except for a few public officials." -- George Mason