[CS-FSLUG] Evangelists claim Noah's Ark found - WND

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Wed Apr 28 09:01:56 CDT 2010

Yeah I saw that but allow me to share my own thoughts on the ark as
food for thought.

When Noah and his family came off the ark how much wood do you think
was available to them for burning or for building? Think of the burnt
sacrifice that God approved of with the sign of the rainbow. Just how
likely is it that that huge ressource of wood would be alllowed to
remain there and rot on the mountain side? Probably nonexistant.
Something to think about when you hear or read reports like this. :-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland