[CS-FSLUG] North Korean Red Star Linux operating system details emerge

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Apr 7 20:08:06 CDT 2010

Who could have imagined that Linux would ever have been used in this
fashion.  I wonder if this violates the GPL in any way.  Its probably
a foregone conclusion that the N. Korean government has no intention
of upholding the rules of the GPL and have made the source code for
Red Star a state secret.  A truly sad day for the Linux Community,
seeing Linux, which promotes freedom, being used to perpetuate a
regime which is against Freedom in all its forms.

--
If other Muslims want to destroy the America we know and love...they better
hurry, because Obama's beating them to it!