[CS-FSLUG] 'Best READ this one!!! Mark of the Beast?! SERIOUSLY BAD legislation!!!

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Wed Apr 7 20:03:34 CDT 2010

Fred A. Miller wrote:

> That's been debated for sometime. I'd like to hear your view. I'm not
> saying that you're wrong, Ed, just that I'd like to hear it.

I assume you refer to my comment about the Mark of the Beast. My view is
hardly news to you, since I'm pretty much Reformed on the question of
eschatology, versus the popular Dispensationalism. For me, John's
Apocalypse was symbolic. Those were my convictions from before the time
I joined this list. It's not a new debate and little can be gained by
refreshing it. Last time we took a poll of any sorts, I think we had
something like a quarter of the membership held similar views.

I outline them here:

   http://soulkiln.org/bible/train/amillesc.html
   http://soulkiln.org/condisp.html

I wrote a study on John's Revelation: