[CS-FSLUG] 'Best READ this one!!! Mark of the Beast?! SERIOUSLY BAD legislation!!!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Apr 7 18:40:09 CDT 2010

On 04/07/2010 08:02 AM, Ed Hurst wrote:
> Fred A. Miller wrote:
>
>> Senators Lindsey Graham and Chuck Schumer, and Barack Obama have
>> just joined forces to push sweeping new legislation that will
>> establish a biometric National ID card and give millions of illegal
>> aliens a path to citizenship.
>
> FYI, any form of national ID is already subject to states' legislation
> which seeks to opt out. The same states which seek other expressions
> of 10th Amendment limitations on federal mandates will likely resist
> this measure, as well.
>
> Also, some of us regard the Mark of the Beast as completely non-literal.

That's been debated for sometime. I'd like to hear your view. I'm not
saying that you're wrong, Ed, just that I'd like to hear it.
UNfortunatley, I live in a state that has a hairbag for a govenour, but
that may change this Nov. and then MIGHT get a 10th amendment movement here.

Fred

--
If other Muslims want to destroy the America we know and love...they better
hurry, because Obama's beating them to it!