[CS-FSLUG] Did the Apostle Paul Poke Nero in the Eye?

Dave & Ella McMullen DavidM at HisFeet.net
Sat Sep 26 01:32:31 CDT 2009

I don't remember who but in this thread someone recently commented that
The President is our "ruler".  I think that  is turning the American
constiturional system on it's head.  The American idea is that the
President is a "public servant.  He is appointed (under pre-established
conditions and by vote of the people) to preside for a time over the
affairs of our nation, but in the final analysis he is a servant.  not a
ruler.  The premble to the constitution starts our "We the people...."  It
is "We the people...." that are constituted the rulers.

A major cause of the problems that we are now having in the United States
is laid out in the following verse:
 Prov 29:12 If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked. Prov
29:13
.                                        Dave

Web Site: http://www.HisFeet.net
prayer letters: http://ministryupdates.org/mcmullen
Call us: 1-520-432-3352.
"Snail-Mail": Bisbee, AZ., 4 Strong Row, 85603