[CS-FSLUG] Karmic Koala

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Sat Oct 31 20:58:57 CDT 2009

On Saturday 31 October 2009 21:54:40 Lincoln Fessenden wrote:
> Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
> > On Saturday 31 October 2009 06:17:49 l4c wrote:
> >> Ed Hurst wrote:
> >>
> >> Try Linux Mint 7.  That's what I have been using lately and I have to
> >> say it appears to me to be Ubuntu done right.  That being said I have
> >> not tried Ubuntu 9.10 yet.  Alternatively, if you have issues with most
> >> other distributions and don't mind doing a little hands on to get things
> >> going the way you like, do try Slackware.  Take some time getting it the
> >> way you want it and it'll run rock solid stable and screamingly fast
> >> forever afterwards.
> >
> > Linc, Slackware is a no-no for Ed, due to personal beliefs.
> >
> > Eduardo
>
> ??  You don't believe in Slackware?

Sorry for my terse style. What I wanted to say is that my namesake, Ed Hurst,
refuses to use Slackware because he has personal objections to this GNU/Linux
distribution, based on his personal beliefs.

I hope I have explained myself better now.

Happy Reformation Day!

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sanchez, B. Th.