[CS-FSLUG] Balsa Mail client.

Davidm at HisFeet.net Davidm at HisFeet.net
Fri Oct 23 15:57:11 CDT 2009

I have been using Balsa mail Client in Mint7 on my desktop.  Haven't been
able to configure the mail out feature, but that's not my main problem.
I'm going to be traveling, so I want Balsa on my laptop (also with Mint7).
 I installed Balsa from the repos, and then copied the ~/.balsa directory
from the desktop into the laptop.  Also copied the ~/mail directory from
the desktop to the laptop.  Result:  Everything seems the same except that
clicking on Inbox on the laptop does not display any email letters.  It
did  however (right after I copied the two aforementioned folders into the
laptop) show the same number of messages in the inbox.  Then the number of
messages mentioned there disappeared.

Question:  HOw do I get the inbox to show up on the laptop?  did I fail to
copy it from the desktop?  is it located somewhere else?

Locate doesn't find it

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dave McMullen