[CS-FSLUG] Gnome (revisited)

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Tue Oct 6 20:43:37 CDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 21:27 -0400, David McGlone wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 21:06 -0400, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> > David McGlone <david at dmcentral.net> writes:
> > > Anyone know if it's possible to have multiple identities with evolution?
> >
> > Something other than Edit -> Preferences -> Add?
>
> That seems to add a whole account, when I just want an identity. I'll
> check it again and get back.

Ok I did manage to add an identity. Now I have to figure out how to
switch to that identity automatically when replying from that folder.
With Kontact, I could click on the folder and choose to send mail from
that folder using any identity I chose. Any idea if something similar
can be accomplished with Evolution?

Blessings
David M.