[CS-FSLUG] OT: Conficker and Virus Scanners

Chad Fluegge chadfluegge at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:17:04 CDT 2009

PC World had a good article regarding this in their March 2009 issue... Its
titled, "Top Internet Security Suites." It can be found here:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/158157/top_internet_security_suites_paying_for_protection.html

I don't use windows...and if I did, I wouldn't pay for antivirus software.
The article seems to go against what people are saying here regarding Norton
antivirus...giving it the top spot with a rating of 89.

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Davo Smith wrote:
>
>> The best advice, overall, would be to avoid Norton, which uses the
>> most resources, for the worst detection rates.
>>

> I've heard this before; are there websites to support this claim?

Chad, Jess & Lil' Sam Fluegge
Psalms 61:5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the
heritage of those that fear thy name.
Ezra 7:10 For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and
to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.