[CS-FSLUG] Learning C++ in Linux

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Sat Jan 31 05:40:29 CST 2009

Well, continuity could be with USB boot.  I tried that once, didn't
work, read that it works only with some (not all) newer USB drive
chipsets and motherboard BIOSes.  But if I wanted to learn programming
right now in a Unixy way, but had to leave Windows on the hardware, I
would do Cygwin.  Lots of tools there, Xwindows there...etc.

J.E.B.