[CS-FSLUG] Learning C++ in Linux

Micah Yoder yoderm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 09:29:06 CST 2009

Right. In Red Hat/Fedora based systems, install gcc-c++, and any
number of "-devel" packages you might need. They're in the
Debian/Ubuntu repos also. And a plethora of IDEs for C++.

It's hard to imagine a USB/CD distro for development. You will want to
have continuity and be able to easily save your work.