[CS-FSLUG] OT: A MUST read! For some, the MOST important read you've ever had!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Jan 30 16:51:44 CST 2009

Ed Hurst wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:47:19 -0600, Fred A. Miller
> <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
>
> I'm going to guess you posted this as you got it, and forgot to clean up
> the editorial at the top of this, eh Fred? Baldwin says nothing about a
> world government attacking Israel. He doesn't even mention Israel. What
> he does say about a growing world government is plausible, though we
> might debate who is pulling which strings.

His article isn't as complete as it might be, and he IS quite aware of a
world gov't
that will attack Israel in the end, but I did ad my owe comments to make
that clear.
The history of the one-world-gov't goes back a very long way, and the
details are far
more than I could even begin to post here. You and I both know that it's
born of Satan,
as is ALL evil.

Fred

--
Someone is a liberal when you can't reason them out of
anything, because they never reason themselves into any