[CS-FSLUG] Image Clarity Differences Between GNU & Win Systems?

christiansource at ofb.biz christiansource at ofb.biz
Thu Jan 29 17:29:50 CST 2009

I know you mentioned images specifically, but this is the first thing that
popped into mind: people have been known to complain that the aliased fonts
(default on most Linux distros these days;
http://www.widearea.co.uk/designer/anti.html) look "blurrier" than
non-aliased fonts (which I believe were still the default on Windows XP,
but almost assuredly on anything older than that).

@

--
@