[CS-FSLUG] EU says IE violates antitrust

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Jan 23 01:28:11 CST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:16 AM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> I DON'T know of any site where one would have to use that intrusive
> garbage. I've always managed between FF and Konqi. to access any site I
> had to access.

I'm in the same boat--sort of. I've never had Microsoft on my Macs,
and I can't remember when was the last time I had a site that didn't
work at all--at least a site that meant anything (In other words, if
it "required" IE, I didn't notice it. I know that there are sites that
require Active-X, but nothing I use or require has ever required it. I
guess I have good banks. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland