[CS-FSLUG] libgmp on Leopard Intel

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sun Jan 11 08:35:42 CST 2009

I thought I would try out Ledger, the commandline accounting tool on
my Wind running OSX, but it won't configure without libgmp. However, I
read on the libgmp website of problems with OSX. Does anybody here
have any experience with libgmp under X? Compiling it from source?
Fink? I was hoping with Ledger to have a tool that I could run under
both X and Linux on data stored on an SD card in my Wind. It looks
pretty simple yet powerful to me--and a plus that it is commandline.
;-) Yet, without libgmp, it won't compile.... Also, there's a
python-based tool, but my experience is that Python on the Mac is
odd/incomplete. Anybody with wisdom on that too? BTW, I need small
words and short sentences. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland