[CS-FSLUG] IMAP email software

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sun Jan 4 16:11:28 CST 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Jonathan E. Brickman
<jeb at joshuacorps.org> wrote:
>  It worked OK for POP, but crashed a whole lot under IMAP.

Aha.... Hm. I have used Kmail on my Mac (3.5.7), and Kmail never
crashed on me that I recall. I used it exclusively with IMAP. I kind
of liked it--preferred sylpheed, but since it couldn't read html, and
far too many people use html email today, I ended up using kmail.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland