[CS-FSLUG] IMAP email software

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sun Jan 4 15:16:34 CST 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Jonathan E. Brickman
<jeb at joshuacorps.org> wrote:
> Anyone using IMAP for email?  Is Thunderbird the only reliable and
> fully-functional (HTML editing and viewing, multiple accounts, etc.) email
> application on Linux?  Every 3-6 months I tend to try KMail or Evolution or
> something, but they have always disappointed.

If you hadn't thrown in the absolutely unreasonable html request, ;-)
I would have recommended Sylpheed, but since you did......

;-)

I'm trying to think of where Kmail fails over T-bird, and nothing
comes to mind. What exactly don't you like about Kmail, other than it
would be a KDE app in gnome or something like.
--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland