[CS-FSLUG] EU President Admits One-World Government is Here

Marco Tedaldi marco.tedaldi at gmx.ch
Mon Dec 21 13:50:10 CST 2009

The funny thing is, that until today I did not know that there is a
president of the EU...

I don't like the idea of eu, and I also see it as a problem... on the
other hand, what's the difference to the US? There are even 50 states
under one president!

so keep your wits and stay cool... what comes will come and we know what
will come and what will happen...

I'm WAY more concerned about the actual "anti terror war" and the bills
that get passed worldwider because of this. Many of them not even
remotely connected with the war against terror but just to build up a
machinery to track everyone everywhere.

RFID-Chips in passports are a first step... soon they will be under the
skin! It will be your free choice if you want such a chip or not. The
only problem is, that you won't get access to many things without that
chip, but it's your choice. think about this and forget about commies
and stuff! They are no danger, there is only one danger for all of us!

Marco