[CS-FSLUG] EU President Admits One-World Government is Here

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Dec 10 21:51:03 CST 2009

Who's laughing now? Of course, I can imagine "some of them" I once
worked with exclaiming how "they knew it would come to this" and "how
inevitable it was" and "how benevolent this is" but they speak lies.
They didn't see it then and they likely don't see it now. They do not
recognize that NAFTA would be the tool of tools, so to speak, to rip the
manufacturing base from this nation. This exacerbated the credit and
housing "issues" and is the true reason for the Economic Depression
we're in now. - Kevin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEqFtVrAgSo&feature=player_embedded
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEqFtVrAgSo&feature=player_embedded*>

Global Governance - EU President Admits One-World Government is here NWO -
New World Order

--
A REVOLUTIONARY IDEA!
'Time to put Nana Pelosi in a home!'