[CS-FSLUG] Film Project

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Sun Apr 26 08:04:31 CDT 2009

I am working with a ministry out of Scottsdale, AZ (whtt.org) while I
still live in Choctaw, OK. I realize some of their message isn't exactly
popular with some of you here, but I'm hoping for some advice on making a
video with this ministry. They have an older video DVD, but I believe it's
not as good as could be. What I'm hoping is to come up with an
instructional "documentary" style presentation to make our case.

Would anyone be willing to share some expertise in this project?

--
Ed Hurst