[CS-FSLUG] mini-ITX boot problem-solved!

Ron Thompson ron.t at xplornet.com
Mon Apr 6 08:21:07 CDT 2009

Hi Jon,

    I must get on my way to work shortly, but before I go I wanted to know if
about Bible programs for Puppy.  Is there one available for download now?

    At 4 this morning I was up and checked the download site for the other
program I wanted, fldigi, and this time it worked.  I should join the forum
and ask about the availability of the other programs I wanted, or for help to
get them onto Puppy.

     When I woke up this morning I heard about the quake in Italy.   I'll
watch the news today for updates.

     Many thanks Jon,

            Ron

--