[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: Wife Critical

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Apr 1 10:32:00 CDT 2009

On Mar 31, 2009, at 6:03 PM, Don Parris wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My wife passed away today, around lunch time.  I greatly appreciate
> the many prayers, and I have found great strength in the wonderful
> support from my brothers and sisters in Christ.  It is truly a
> blessing to be part of God's family.

	Oh, Don, I am so very sorry. You are in my prayers, brother.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Every ant  knows the  formula of its ant-hill,
Editor, OfB.biz   | every  bee knows  the formula  of its  beehive.
tbutler at ofb.biz   | They know it  in their own way, not in our way.
timothybutler.us  | Only humankind does not know its own formula."
                                               -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky