[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: Wife Critical

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Apr 1 08:35:11 CDT 2009

My wife is going over to China for 2.5 weeks (leaving in a few days),
and I already miss her.   I happen to know when I will see her again,
which is a great comfort to me.  I can only imagine what it would be
like to have one's best friend head off on a trip, not knowing when you
will actually see her again.  Even if she is in the most amazing place,
and you know you will join her there someday "soon", one still misses
her presence around the house, in the car, etc.  May God grant you
strength for each day.

How many years were you married?

    - Tim Young