[CS-FSLUG] Islamic Militant: Britain Will Have Muslim Majority

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Sep 21 15:51:08 CDT 2008

Davo Smith wrote:

[snip]

> I suspect that this rate is rather exaggerated. There are a small
> minority of people who are convert to Islam, after being convinced of
> its, alleged 'truth and beauty'. There are a far larger number of
> (mostly women) who (nominally) convert from (nominally) Christian to
> Muslim, so that they are able to marry a Muslim.

I'd say that's a very good assumption.

> It also fails to take into account conversions from Islam to
> Christianity (which are often kept very quiet for fear of persecution
> - and not just of the 'I might not be able to have a prayer meeting in
> my local high school' variety), or to western materialism (both are
> pretty prominent amongst, for example, Iranians at the moment). It
> also fails to take into account that Omar Bakri could simply be lying

Considering who were talking about and that he's a Muslim, I'd say more
than likely he IS.

> - there are *some* (and certainly not all) Muslims who believe, from
> the Qur'an, that it is OK to lie, as long as the cause of Islam is
> being furthered.

It is my experience that MOST agree with it.

> That is not to say that much prayer is not urgently needed for Muslim
> believers around the world to start following Jesus (
> http://www.30-days.net is an excellent place to start in the next week

That is true!

> or so). But at the same time, such alarmist headlines can cause people
> to react with fear and hatred, rather than the love which our Lord
> wants us to show.

Well, the political reality is that they WILL take over the UK IF
emigration and birth rates continues as they have been. The Brits seem
Hell bent (literally) in giving their island away to Islam.

Fred

--
"While addressing the [GOP convention], Sarah Palin criticized
Barack Obama for not having enough 'specifics.' Obama was