[CS-FSLUG] Theological Position?

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Sun Sep 21 10:23:10 CDT 2008

> Does anyone know if there's a website that lists Christian authors,
> speakers, etc. and categorizes their theological positions (e.g.
> Reformed, Armenian etc.)?  I hate buying a book or listening to some
> speaker and half way through realizing he comes from an entirely
> different perspective.  Feel like I've wasted money.
>
> Jason P. Franklin

I agree with your concern. I don't think that one can realistically expect
to have such an "index of books"; but delineating a theological position
is sorely necessary, imho.

In my case, what I do is search online for reviews of the books. I never,
ever, buy a book on impulse unless it is a well-known, "cleared" author.
Otherwise, I try to know something about the author and the book
beforehand and, in many times, good book reviews from trusted sources are
helpful.

Blessings,

Eduardo