[CS-FSLUG] [PD] THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR RETIREMENT

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Oct 30 23:19:21 CDT 2008

Jon Glass wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:32 PM, EnzoAeneas <enzoaeneas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Obama's lack of action on this contributes a problem that we all
>> already struggle with: putting other gods (little 'g') before GOD.
>
> Obama???? You are talking mr. cynicism himself! He is the person
> behind it all!!!! Don't even think for a moment he's not behind it.
> Listen to his speeches. They do something to give his voice a
> "god-like" quality. You are being far too kind to this man. BTW, he's
> now talking about his taxes not touching people who make under a
> hundred thousand, or 150 grand, or two hundred grand.... He's changing
> it constantly--and what did I say the other day. It matters not one
> whit what he says today--it will have no bearing on what he actually
> does or attempts to do. Don't be surprised to see him take your 401K
> either at this point. He's bad news--can't even call him a liar! He is
> more teflon than any before him. And you see, it doesn't matter what
> he says, because he's the messiah, and he will do what he wants, and
> people will go along with it. I have some audio of somebody asking
> some Obama supporters if they like him because of his politics or
> because of who he is. They all say for his policies, but agree with
> his pro-life stance, and for picking Sarah Palin for his running mate.
> Trust me, people are worshipping this man--just watch the network
> news, man. The media is panting over him! You are being way to
> charitable to him.

Agree! I don't agree with this, but I understand why some have wondered
if he's the Anti-Christ! Oh, and one thing ALL reporters keep
forgetting, and that is his promise to end the Bush tax cuts, and that,
for most of us means a big tax increase.....WITHOUT all the additional
tax increases he and his Marxist buddies in the Senate and House will
put on us.

Fred

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."