[CS-FSLUG] [PD] THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR RETIREMENT

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 12:32:50 CDT 2008

I agree that he should correct that perception from people, even if it
is helping him politically.Maybe especially because it aids him
politically. Since I am sure that he at least suspects this, he has an
obligation to our Lord to correct it. How many times have you heard
your Pastor say he nothing but a humble servant? I think that there is
a word that could summarize this thought, but I forget it. Anyway,
Obama's lack of action on this contributes a problem that we all
already struggle with: putting other gods (little 'g') before GOD.