[CS-FSLUG] [PD] THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR RETIREMENT!!!

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 12:54:28 CDT 2008

That was great. But on the last comment, any and all people may find
themselves in a situation where they choose to say (or not to say)
what ever is necessary to get their point across, believing that in
the end they can achieve the best outcome for everyone.  John McCain
has done this and has allowed his campaign to do even worse. And yes,
I place that squarely on his shoulders because he is the candidate and
at this point, leader of the Republican Party, thereby all
subordinates and the RNC should be following his wishes concerning
this campaign.

That aside, the argument of "the end justifies the means" is in and of
itself a denial of, or at the very least a departure from, GOD's
power, providence, and wisdom. To think that one must say or do
anything to achieve your objective is a terrible blight upon our
testimony.

What I feel is unfortunate is that we continue to discuss these
elections and candidates outside of the context of our Lord and HIS
word. If we are going to discuss issues these issues, we should see
what the Bible says about each approach. Both men are sinners, no more
and no less than you or I or that thief that hung on the cross next
Christ, so both are just as unworthy of salvation as any of us, but
can receive it the same way as we did: by the Grace of GOD and faith.
So comparing them and attempting to figure out which one has more
integrity or is more presidential is foolishness. Obviously both have
leadership qualities and flaws, so it comes down to issues. NO matter
the outcome, GOD is still on the throne and HIS will rules no matter
what.