[CS-FSLUG] Junk mail filters

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Tue Oct 21 07:57:35 CDT 2008

(grin) I am not planning to quit the list at this point.  I hope my
email did not convey that somehow.  I am not participating in the
current discussions, but I realize that a number of people need to talk
through their stances on many of these topics.  I am OK with it, even
though I have to hit delete a little more regularly...  :)  And yes, I
always am saddened when someone does leave due to the onslaught of one
or more topics that are of high interest to others, but not themselves.
I am a missionary and have traveled enough to realize that I can be as
easily ethnocentric, and self-focused as everyone else.  I think that is
part of being human.

Our project is still coming along well.  We are just about to roll-out
the first module...  Of course, we have been saying that for a while
yet.  I am doing data import from their old system to the new one, and
that is the main hang-up at the moment.

Thanks for asking,

    - Tim Young