[CS-FSLUG] [PD] The American Flag - I'm speechless...

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Mon Oct 20 12:19:49 CDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 6:34 PM, EnzoAeneas <enzoaeneas at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am ashamed to say that I have seen some of the most ill-begotten,
> slanderous, false, and even worse, down-right irresponsible allusions,
> insinuations, allegations, and statements that I have seen in a long
> time, come from the McCain campaign during this election and while I
> am in no way endorsing Barak Obama, I do have have to call into
> question whether one can support or endorse one whose poor judgment
> and consequently leadership have prevented him from definitively
> stamping ouch such hatred, racism, or at the very least false-witness,
> which damages his testimony and strains his relationship with GOD,

So, since the Obama campaign has been equally guilty of race-baiting,
and anti-women rhetoric, will you also condemn his campaign here? I
mean, let's be even handed at this. People supporting McCain may not
have been the nicest (and one can _hardly_ Accuse McCain of this sort
of campaigning!), Obama himself has been guilty of the most vile lies
and slander, and his supporters full of hate and the rhetoric of
hatred, racism, misogyny and hatred of Christianity--more than I've
ever seen in a campaign before. Will you also renounce his campaign as
well?
--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland