[CS-FSLUG] Senator Obama RIDICULING the Holy Bible and Words of Jesus

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 08:24:28 CDT 2008

I have to agree with you on this one.  I think those who are Sunday
Christians and those weak in their faith have a harder time with these kind
of things than others.  Based on that little snippet of a speech I can't
even say that those verses were taken out of context.  In the old
testiement, they used to stone adulterers, and in our society we can't take
the new testament line of he is without sin cast the first stone.  It's not
an out of context thing, it's a perspective issue.