[CS-FSLUG] Senator Obama RIDICULING the Holy Bible and Words of Jesus

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:28:41 CDT 2008

And because it has an effect on the rest of the world...as you
say...then its time the rest of the world quit bitching and took on
some of the responsibility !!!!

When the rest of the world starts committing some of their money to
the UN and to helping nations around the world in disasters and
disastrous economies, and when they commit some of their young men to
the fray against evil dictators, THEN and ONLY then do they have a
right to bitch about our government who is doing 99% of the work of
civilization stabilizing in the world !!  If we are doing it
incorrectly, then show us a plan that will work...do I need to mention
NEVILLE CHAMBERLAIN???

As to Iraq, it is not in chaos as your media portrays it.  It is
relatively stable at this time.  People who havent been there should
not complain when their information comes from a slanted press.

As to the cost in lives (this complaint is against my own
countrymen)....How many millions died in WWII to keep Europe from the
power of an evil dictator?  Why is a couple of thousand over several
years in Iraq so bad to save Iraq from and evil dictator.  Loss of
life is very bad, even one life, but the alternative of a loss of
civilization to evil people is far worse.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Davo Smith
<christiansource at davosmith.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 6:00 PM, Jim Isbell, W5JAI <jim.isbell at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I personally think people in other parts of the world should stay out
>> of our politics COMPLETELY.  I dont try to elect your King or suggest
>> who he should be!!!.
>
> Unfortunately, as has already been observed, as the world 'only
> superpower', the person who is in charge over there *does* affect the
> rest of us.
>
> And it could be argued that there have been a great many instances
> when America (as a whole) has had a massive say in who is ruling other
> counties (even if individuals have not done so).
>
> Davo

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."