[CS-FSLUG] Senator Obama RIDICULING the Holy Bible and Words of Jesus

Davo Smith christiansource at davosmith.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 12:07:37 CDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 6:00 PM, Jim Isbell, W5JAI <jim.isbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I personally think people in other parts of the world should stay out
> of our politics COMPLETELY.  I dont try to elect your King or suggest
> who he should be!!!.

Unfortunately, as has already been observed, as the world 'only
superpower', the person who is in charge over there *does* affect the
rest of us.

And it could be argued that there have been a great many instances
when America (as a whole) has had a massive say in who is ruling other
counties (even if individuals have not done so).

Davo