[CS-FSLUG] Blogging on the Cheap

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Nov 19 15:47:08 CST 2008

Timothy Butler wrote:

> Ed, is it that you want a different subdomain for your blog than the
> old one you had?

I never doubted a second you would offer anything I asked in that
respect, but I am trying to scatter myself across several server farms.
A peculiar feature of my location is DNS hiccups and there are gaps in
service on my end for just about everything I use. If there is only one
site I can't update, I still have other outlets. Though I have only a
handful of frequent readers, they get vocally disappointed if more than
one of my sites is down at the same time. I'm trying to reserve your
server for my static pages. I've been adding one or two pages each week
there.

--
Ed Hurst